[Hackrf-dev] ads-b decoder with hackrf

Ariel Diaz adiaz133 at mail.valenciacollege.edu
Sun May 10 04:20:13 EDT 2015

The problem with gr-air-modes and hackrf are the gain settings, no way to specify/adjust the 3 different gain settings available on the hackrf. The only gain setting that can be changed is the amp gain, no setting for lna or vga to make it usable with gr-air-modes. Or at least I wasn't successful at getting more than 1 plane at a time with only the amp gain and I'm only 20-30 miles away from KMCO. I did modify the radio.py on gr-air-modes a while back for my personal use to add the other two gain settings with help from bistromath who pointed me out with some information and it became somewhat usable.