[Hackrf-dev] Hackrf - Gnuradio Companion - Transceiver

Karsten von Hornbostel kaback at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:01:15 EDT 2015

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 05:31:36PM +0100, Stefan Kammann wrote:
> Does anyone knows a way to disable the RX Part and activate the TX
> Part dynamicly  , and back to RX ?

Since i wanted to do something similar i did some research on this a
few months ago. I found a website with some questens and answers
regarding Hackrf One and one question there was:

"How can I in GRC (GNU Radio Companion) use the HackRF One as both a
sink(TX) and a source(RX)"

The Answer was quite interesting and may be a good starting point for
you. But keep in mind that this answer is from 05/2014. However, the
URL is

http://314256.blogspot.de/2014/05/part-one-hackrf-one.html

Have a look at questiion 15.

Please keep this list informed about your findings.

Regards,
Karsten
DG0ONH