[Hackrf-dev] using hackrf with the raspberry Pi 2

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:12:33 EDT 2015

On 24 March 2015 at 22:36, Derek Murphy <cyrus104 at gmail.com> wrote:
> But isn't the issue we run into is the same shared usb issue that is the
> same as the pi one and BBB.

If you plan to receive data and transfer it using the ethernet port,
then the pi2 will struggle in the same way that the pi did.  However,
you could happily use it for processing and displaying information on
a monitor or playing audio.

The BBB has a dedicated ethernet controller, so it doesn't suffer from
the problem.