[Hackrf-dev] Vector Source that changes

Tom N vsboost at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 04:34:34 EDT 2015

Hi All,
I have asked this question on the gnuradio mailing list with no real solution so i thought i would try my luck here.Basically what i would like to do is have data changing on my vector source.

Variable "Data1" Value=S+L+S+L+S+L+S+LVariable "Data2"  Value= S+S+S+L
Variable "L" is [1000]
Variable "S" is [100]Vector Source = Data1+Data2(repeat=yes) I would like to cycle through all possible combinations of the variableData2 on each repeat cycle of the vector source.S+S+S+SS+S+S+LS+S+L+LS+L+L+LL+L+L+LL+S+S+SL+S+S+LEtc..Etc..
Hope this makes sense, i have tried using itertools  "list(itertools.combinations(['S','L'],4))" within the vector source but no joy.
Cheers