[Hackrf-dev] Command Line Tools

C Crane ccrane148 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 23:05:45 EDT 2015

Matt,

Could you post an example of some of the command lines you used to
accomplish this please? I have Pentoo fired up right now with the Hack but
I'm a total Linux noob. I would like to maybe record the weather channel at
162.525 MHz and play it back as a test. I am looking at the command line
help text but am still trying to get it working.

Casey