[Hackrf-dev] HackRF Simulink blocks

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 06:09:02 EDT 2015

On 12 March 2015 at 08:59, Mitja kocjančič <veso266 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi anyone is able to write HackRF Soruce and Sink block for Simulink or port
> it from bladerf: https://github.com/nuand/Simulink-MATLAB-bladeRF

I would start with the original rtl-sdr version:
https://github.com/kit-cel/simulink-rtl-sdr  Maybe the authors of that
code would be able to help you port it to HackRF.

> Or could someone tell me how I can do it?

A good start would be to look at the parts that are specific to the
rtl-sdr (maybe check what changed between the rtl-sdr and bladerf
versions), and then look at the gr-osmocom implementation
(http://git.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/tree/lib) to see how the same
functions are achieved with libhackrf instead of librtlsdr/libbladerf.

Thanks,
  Dominic