[Hackrf-dev] Hack RF Hardware Enhancement

Donald Pupecki pupeckd at sunyit.edu
Sun Mar 8 20:25:32 EDT 2015

Karl,

Do you have any documentation for your process to build them? (I assume you
used visual studios or somesuch? I saw the .lib extensions ib that folder
and figured it was natively built) Excuse my ignorance as I'm a Unix guy
and really have no idea on windows building, but would like to build from
source against the gnuradio from ettus.

-Don