[Hackrf-dev] Hack RF Hardware Enhancement

steve smith niceguyinfl at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:25:03 EDT 2015

Excellent - thank you - I'm going to look into this.  Does this verison include all of the blocks that are found in the linux version?  One last question, since you obviously know something about this.....  Is there a way to compile the blocks and python file to create a stand alone windows program?  That would be awesome and could be shared to others who are not capable of doing some of this themselves.

Steve