[Hackrf-dev] Hack RF Hardware Enhancement

Donald Pupecki pupeckd at sunyit.edu
Sun Mar 8 15:10:22 EDT 2015

You can build and install the latest (from git) gnuradio on windows through
cygwin with only 1 minor patch to a threading related file. (Might break
manually specifying cpu affinity but not many seem to use it anyway) If
enough people care I can probably put up a tutorial on the gnuradio wiki at
some point.... both hackrf and rtl dongle seem to work fine.