[Hackrf-dev] Hack RF Hardware Enhancement

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 20:49:26 EST 2015

Same here.. even if Iwas able to run a nice ubuntu setup. I t still struggle with linux and it would be fun to use such a nice hardware on windows.

Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 12:22:21 -0800
From: altectogo at gmail.com
To: prosdr at gmail.com
CC: hackrf-dev at greatscottgadgets.com
Subject: Re: [Hackrf-dev] Hack RF Hardware Enhancement

Hello GroupI like to see a Widows user tools. It appears that the HackRF is really geared for Linux user. My 6 months old HackRF sits in the box it came in. Even though I have used my HackRF with Simon's great software SDR Console, it has so many images that it unusable. I have dongles that do the same, but they only cost $10 -$25. I hope you consider us Window users.
Vincent