[Hackrf-dev] RF Sweep

Karl Koscher supersat at cs.washington.edu
Thu Mar 5 16:00:49 EST 2015

Back in October there was a thread about this ("HackRF settling time").
Mike said that if you do the tuning in firmware you should be able to tune
in less than 200 microseconds. (it's an order of magnitude slower over
USB). It sounded like people were interested in implementing this in
firmware, but I'm not sure anyone ever did.