[Hackrf-dev] DOA HackRF - Overheating power supply chip resetting hackrf

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:40:35 EST 2015

On 5 March 2015 at 13:54, Primesh Pinto <primeshp at gmail.com> wrote:
> The error message I get is as follows and its not conclusive

Thank you for the detailed description and output, it's helpful for us
to diagnose the problem. In this case it looks as though it's a fault.

> I reached out to NooElec to return this unit since their website states they
> accept "no questions asked returns" for the first 30 days. But apparently
> for the hackrf they have to wait for instruction from the manufacturer and
> they have not responded yet.

I've spoken to Mike and NooElec have been in touch, I would imagine
that you will hear from them soon.

> So in the mean time I want to check if there is
> anyone else experiencing similar problems or any suggestions to try

I don't believe this to be a problem that has come up with other HackRF Ones.

Thanks,
  Dominic