[Hackrf-dev] <DKIM> Re: HackRF with Raspberry Pi 2 Overruns

rgk rgkenders at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:06:54 EST 2015

Is this a problem with the RP B/B+ or the RP 2B or all of the above? All the RP's have the same IO chip, but the Pi 2B has a totally different CPU and that new chip on the bottom of the board. If I sound non-specific it's because I just got a Pi 2B and have had little time to research its new features and capabilities. I think if the IO chip is the problem (just not enough throughput) then what can be done to minimize the over run issues?