[Hackrf-dev] HackRF with Raspberry Pi 2 Overruns

Derek Murphy cyrus104 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:00:50 EST 2015

I wanted to see if anyone has had similar experience with the Raspberry Pi
/ Pi 2 with regards to the HackRF.

The USB port bandwidth was was around 18MB when I ran the transfer test.

When I get into GNU, I have a very simple example that show the standard
fft on coming from the hackrf source. I have the sample rate set to 1.0e6
but also run into similar issues when I run at 64k. I get the OOOOOO being
posted and not just when I start the application.

Thanks