[Hackrf-dev] DVB-T and DVB-T2

Tom vsboost at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 02:19:42 EDT 2015

Hi Luis,

Could you explain please how exactly you got this going, I tried dvbt-hackrf.py from srd-examples and all it asks for is a port and out file (not sure exactly what is needed there)???.  One of the flow graphs from gr-dvbt, dvbt_tx_demo.grc outputs the .ts to .bin and has a sink for usrp which I changed to osmocom sink for hackrf and got nothing, even tried to tx the generated .bin file via hackrf_transfer and still got nothing.