[Hackrf-dev] Standalone programming help

Yen, Stephen YenS at battelle.org
Mon Jun 29 11:00:20 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am able to program the HackRf One through the GNU Radio Companion.  The wiki mentions that the HackRF One can be programmed for stand-alone operation but I can't seem to store the flow-diagram procedure into the device through GNU Radio.  Is there an existing programming setup guide that I can use as reference?  Or has anyone been able to store a program into the HackRF One's memory so that it will boot up with that procedure on the next power cycle?

Thanks,
-Stephen