[Hackrf-dev] transmitting problem

Peter Shipley peter.shipley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 11:49:40 EDT 2015

thank you for the insight.

As you may have guessed, my generated IQ stream was made with a loop
calling sin/cos and timing the transitions to times where I&Q can swap
symmetrically ( without jumping ).
what is then proper method for making phase transitions?

while there is a lot of documentation on what IQ data is,
I've found very little documentation on proper  generation ( trust me, I've
looked)

also do you recommend any references on filtering/post processing?

also, thanks for spotting the data inversion, I'm sure I would have spotted
it after I got it transmitted.