[Hackrf-dev] DVB-T and DVB-T2

Craig Barber radiocraig28 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 11:04:18 EDT 2015

Just to add I have been playing with this too:

https://github.com/BogdanDIA/gr-dvbt

But I cannot get a signal when transmitting the .bin file with
hackrf_transfer. I am not sure on what sample rate I should be using to
transmit as the GRC files that come with thee package above have 32k as the
sample rate but also 6.244k, I've tried both but cannot see the signal on
my freeview TV when scanning.