[Hackrf-dev] transmitting problem

Peter Shipley peter.shipley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 21:43:48 EDT 2015

I am trying to transmit FSK2 at 915Mhz and can't figure out what I am
doing wrong or what I am  missing.

I am trying to transmit a generated FSK2 signal.
(Specs : freq=914973000, sample rate=2400000, FSK2 data with a
deviation of 15000 )

I can record and transmit a replay without  problems
but I can't transmit  my own generated IQ data.

the hackrf device does not  transmit anything at all when I send my IQ data
(I can demodulate both localy with out error )

can someone clue me on what I missed or what is wrong with my IQ data

 I have included recorded sample (that will transmit) and and
generated sanple (that wont transmit )
along with gnuplots of the data.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9v7L0HOe0FsfklXSFF0WUpIQzE4QUpRUzIzZXlsTUxXUFBPcWtzUGpmSlV3RTRGa1duaTA&usp=sharing