[Hackrf-dev] Single Straight Line on waterfall image

Charles Reid charlesreid1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 20:04:43 EDT 2015

Hi Srinivasan,

I'm hoping you'll find this of interest, I put together a writeup on using
a web SDR interface (http://websdr.org/) to visually explore the radio
spectrum. It's got a bit of an amateur radio bent, but the concepts are the
same. The writeup goes through voice, morse code, and interference signals,
and shows what they look like and sound like. It might give you some clues
as to what you're looking at, and help you frame it within the bigger
picture - or at least keep you from chasing your tail...

Here's the link: http://charlesreid1.com//wiki/Radio/RFI

Charles