[Hackrf-dev] latest firmware

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 04:21:26 EDT 2015

On 25 July 2015 at 00:09, Tom <vsboost at hotmail.com> wrote:
> “To upgrade to this release, you must update libhackrf and hackrf-tools on
> your host computer”

You can download the release archive (which contains pre-compiled
firmware), extract it and then:
mkdir host/build
cd host/build
cmake ..
make
sudo make install

> Just wondering what the best way to update libhackrf would be? I can’t
> remember if I used apt-get install libhackrf-dev initially.

If you installed the hackrf package using apt-get you will need to
wait for the debian package maintainer updates the package.
Alternatively you can follow the build instructions above, but it's
best to remove the currently installed package first.