[Hackrf-dev] Sensitivity

Rich S richnsanders at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 06:14:50 EDT 2015

I did this comparison a bit ago using GNURadio because I could make all
the settings identical without having to worry about how SDR# was
programmed.  Typically, you would not want to run the HackRF at 2 MSPS,
but to keep the comparison accurate, I did.

 From my dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v18qzlpojpnybjj/RT820vsHackRF.pdf?dl=0