[Hackrf-dev] FM Repeater

Mitja kocjančič veso266 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:42:03 EDT 2015

what about H-Brigde or a Relay (could I amplifie a signal with it?) (I have
custom made H Bridge with chips and you can connect a power suply to it and
drive motors but I don't know if they can amplifie a signal with it (and
there is another problem that I can only transmitt in European FM Band with
Raspberry Pi (I would like to transmitt on 76 Mhz (because Japanese FM Band
is enpty here in Slovenia)