[Hackrf-dev] FM Repeater

Quentin Smith quentin at mit.edu
Sun Jul 12 13:40:35 EDT 2015

There's nothing stopping you from transmitting FM+RDS with a HackRF,
except possibly someone hasn't written the software yet.

It sounds like what you really want is a power amplifier, though. Even the
HackRF will not be particularly strong (~10 mW at FM frequencies).
(Honestly, for the kind of power output you can get from an RPi, you might
want a preamplifier instead.)

--Quentin