[Hackrf-dev] Air relay ADS-B to BTLE via single HACKRF in realtime

Ilker Temir ilker at ilkertemir.com
Sat Jul 11 20:30:09 EDT 2015

gnuradio and gnuais can be used together with HackRF to decode AIS
signals:
http://www.oz9aec.net/index.php/gnu-radio-blog/482-a-2-channel-ais-receiver-using-rtl-sdr-and-gnuais

Above example is for RTL SDR and works with HackRF the same way. Also I
have successfully used hackrf_transfer to capture AIS packets while at a
marina and then decoded them offline with a method similar to above.

I believe gr-ais also decodes AIS signals with HackRF:
https://github.com/bistromath/gr-ais

Ilker