[Hackrf-dev] Air relay ADS-B to BTLE via single HACKRF in realtime

Iluta V iluta2009 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 16:43:55 EDT 2015

Actually I gree with Xianjun that he is absolutely right by not
disseminating source code. Since Chinese law called 中华人民共和国无线电管理条例 (Radio
Regulations of People's Republic of China) sets forth very explicitly what
cannot be done and what are penalties for doing so.

In case someone has forgotten, China has still prohibited You Tube and
China policy does not permit private installation of satellite TV
receivers, and I could continue the list. Before knowing all pros and cons
its better to keep it on the low.

Therefore I think code shouldn't be necessarily given around. In the West
we are more ot less accustomed to misdemeanors or felonies. China is not
the case and law there is still respected up to the utmost level (I won't
continue on this subject more). So I think no one should be asking for the
code. Anyway, Radio Regulations of People's Republic of China, particularly
clauses 37, 69, 73:

第三十七条使用无线电台(站)的组织和个人不得发送、接收无线电执照核定项目之外的无线电信号,对无意接收的信息不得进行传播、公布或者利用,并应当保守其知晓的通信秘密。

第六十九条 擅自转让无线电频率和卫星轨道资源的,由无线电管理机构责令改正,有违法所得的,没收违法所得,并处违法所得1倍以上5
倍以下的罚款;没有违法所得或者违法所得不足10万元的,处2万元以上10万元以下罚款;造成严重后果的,收回无线电频率和卫星轨道资源。

第七十条
未依照无线电频率资源占用费的征收和管理办法缴纳无线电频率资源占用费的,由无线电管理机构责令限期缴纳;逾期不缴纳的,处逾期未缴纳无线电频率资源占用费数额1
倍以上3倍以下的罚款。

第七十一条 违反本条例规定,有下列行为之一的,由无线电管理机构责令改正,可以处5万元以下的罚款;情节严重的,吊销无线电台执照,并处5万元以上10
万元以下的罚款:

(一)不按照规定条件使用无线电频率和卫星轨道资源;

(二)不按照无线电台执照规定的许可事项和条件设置、使用无线电台;

第七十条
未依照无线电频率资源占用费的征收和管理办法缴纳无线电频率资源占用费的,由无线电管理机构责令限期缴纳;逾期不缴纳的,处逾期未缴纳无线电频率资源占用费数额1
倍以上3倍以下的罚款。

第七十一条 违反本条例规定,有下列行为之一的,由无线电管理机构责令改正,可以处5万元以下的罚款;情节严重的,吊销无线电台执照,并处5万元以上10
万元以下的罚款:

(一)不按照规定条件使用无线电频率和卫星轨道资源;

(二)不按照无线电台执照规定的许可事项和条件设置、使用无线电台;

发送、接收无线电执照核定项目之外的无线电信号,传播、公布或者利用无意接受的信息;

(四)未对无线电台(站)进行定期维护,对其他合法的无线电台(站)造成有害干扰;

(五)使用未经指配的无线电台呼号。

第七十二条 在无线电电磁环境保护区内建设阻塞重要无线电通信的高大建筑的,由所在地城市、县人民政府城乡规划主管部门依照城乡规划管理的法律、法规处罚。

第七十三条 违反本条例规定,有下列行为之一的,由无线电管理机构责令改正,处5万元以上20万元以下的罚款:造成严重后果的,没收从事违法活动的设备,并处20
万元以上50万元以下的罚款:

(一)使用无线电(台)未采取措施防止发射无线电波造成的电磁环境污染;

(二)在无线电电磁环境保护区内设置、使用干扰重要无线电设备正常使用的设施、设备;

(三)研制、生产、销售和维修大功率无线电发射设备,未采取有效措施抑制电波发射,或者未经批准擅自进行实效发射实验;

(四)违反无线电管理规定,设置、使用辐射无线电波的非无线电设备,干扰无线电业务的正常进行;

(五)境外组织和个人在我国境内进行电波参数、电磁环境的测试及电波监测;

(六)无线电发射设备或者辐射无线电波的设备对船舶、航空器、铁路机车专用无线电导航、遇险救助与安全通信等涉及人身和财产安全的无线电频率产生有害干扰。

第七十四条 生产、进口新型无线电发射设备未按规定进行型号核准或者备案,或者销售未经型号核准或者备案的无线电发射设备的,由无线电管理机构责令改正,处5
万元以上20万元以下的罚款;拒不改正的,没收未经型号核准或者备案的无线电发射设备,并处20万元以上50万元以下的罚款。

第七十五条
无线电发射设备未标明型号核准代码或者备案代码,或者维修无线电发射设备改变无线电发射设备核准证核定或者备案证明确定的技术指标的,由无线电管理机构责令改正,处
1万元以上5万元以下罚款;拒不改正的,没收未标明型号核准代码或者备案代码的无线电发射设备,并处5万元以上20万元以下的罚款。

第七十六条 违反本条例规定,被依法吊销许可证的,自吊销许可证之日起3年内,申请人不得再次申请该行政许可。

第七十七条 违反本条例规定,构成违反治安管理行为的,依法给予治安管理处罚;构成犯罪的,依法追究刑事责任。

第七十八条 无线电管理机构及其工作人员不依照本条例规定履行职责的,对负有责任的领导人员和直接责任人员依法给予处分;构成犯罪的,依法追究刑事责任。

 第十章 附 则 - Responsibiity clause ...

第七十九条 实施本条例规定的许可需要完成有关国内、国际协调或者履行国际规则规定程序的,进行协调以及履行程序的时间不计算在许可时限内。

第八十条 本条例自 年 月 日起施行。

Google translation is limp, though, just to get the overall idea.

Article 37 The radio (station) organizations and individuals can not send,
receive radio signals outside the radio license approved projects,
unintentional received information shall not be spread, publication or use,
and shall keep their communications secret known .

Article 69 of the unauthorized transfer of radio frequencies and satellite
orbit resources, the radio management organizations shall order
rectification, the illegal income, confiscate the illegal income, illegal
income and impose more than five times the fine; no illegal income or the
illegal income less than 100,000 yuan, 20,000 yuan more than 10 million
fine; causing serious consequences, recovery radio frequencies and
satellite orbit resources.
Article 70 is not paid in accordance with the radio frequency resource
usage fee of radio frequency resource occupation fee collection and
management practices, regulatory agencies ordered to be paid by the radio
deadline; fails to pay, at the overdue amount of radio frequency resource
occupation fee is not paid more than 1 times 3 times the fine.
Article 71 violation of these regulations, the following acts by the radio
management organizations shall order rectification and may be fined 50,000
yuan; if the circumstances are serious, their radio station license, impose
a 50,000 yuan to 100,000 Yuan shall be imposed:
(A) is not in accordance with the conditions of use of radio frequencies
and satellite orbit resources;
(B) not in accordance with the license and conditions of radio station
license specified settings, use the radio;

[...]

Sending a radio signal outside of approved projects, dissemination,
publication or use inadvertently information received;
(Iv) not on radio (station) carry out regular maintenance, to other
legitimate radio (station) cause harmful interference;

Article 73 violation of these regulations, the following acts by the radio
management organizations shall order correction, 50,000 yuan more than
200,000 yuan: causing serious consequences, engage in illegal activities,
confiscate equipment, impose 200,000 yuan more than 500,000 yuan shall be
imposed:
(A) use of the radio (station) failed to take measures to prevent the
emission of radio waves caused by electromagnetic pollution;
(B) is provided in the area of ​​radio and electromagnetic environment
protection, use of facilities normally interfere with important radio
equipment used equipment;
(C) the development, production, sales and maintenance of high-power radio
transmitting equipment, failed to take effective measures to curb the wave
emission, or the unauthorized Field emission experiment;
(D) violation of radio regulations, install and use non-radio equipment
radiating radio waves interfere with normal radio services;
(V) foreign organizations and individuals in our territory wave parameters,
testing and monitoring of the electromagnetic wave environment;
(Vi) radio transmission equipment or radio wave radiation equipment for
ships, aircraft, railway locomotives dedicated radio navigation,
communication and safety distress relief involving personal and property
safety of the radio frequency cause harmful interference.
Article 74 The production, import new radio transmission equipment type
approval or failing to carry out the record, or sales without type approval
or filing of radio transmitting equipment by radio management organizations
shall order rectification of 200,000 yuan more than 50,000 yuan fine;
refuse to correct, confiscate without type approval or filing of radio
transmitting equipment, impose a fine of 200,000 yuan more than 500,000
yuan.
Article 75 does not indicate radio transmission equipment type approval
code or filing code or change radio transmitting equipment repair radio
transmitting equipment approval certificate approved or record to prove the
technical specifications determined by the radio management organizations
shall order correction, more than 1 million 50,000 yuan fine; refuse to
correct, confiscate Not indicated Type approval code or the code of the
record of radio transmitting equipment, and impose a 50,000 yuan fine of
200,000 yuan.
Article 76 violation of these regulations is to revoke the license, since
the revocation of the license within three years from the date, the
applicant may not apply for the administrative license again.
Article 77 violation of these regulations constitutes a violation of public
security administration, shall be given administrative punishment;
constitute a crime, be held criminally responsible.
Article 78 radio management institutions and their staff do not perform
their duties in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations, the
responsible leaders and directly responsible persons shall be punished;