[Hackrf-dev] ubuntu 14.04lts

Mike mike at flomp.net
Tue Jul 7 08:43:45 EDT 2015

Run `dpkg --get-selections | grep -v deinstall | grep gnuradio` to list any
GNURadio packages still installed. I expect it to list libgnuradio-atsc,
libgnuradio-fft, libgnuradio-digital, etc. Run `apt-get remove` on each to
remove them.

Then I'd `rm -rf /home/allen/target` since it looks like an old PyBOMBS
install and you'd be best off starting fresh.

Assuming there was a lot of stuff to remove from apt, that should be
everything.