[Hackrf-dev] ubuntu 14.04lts

tokens at myranch.com tokens at myranch.com
Mon Jul 6 13:53:28 EDT 2015

I have gotten over some of the initial problems. Everything is uninstalled.
I have removed additional files remaining for gqrx, gr-osmosdr, uhd-host,
hackrf, osmosdr. However I have 8 pages of files of various sorts with
gnuradio in the name. The question is if I try to install now will these
files cause confusion? Should I go ahead and remove them? Is there some
command that will remove all files with gnuradio in the name or do I have to
go through 8 pages of files and do them one by one?

Furthermore I have several suggestions on how to do the new install. Which
is the "right" one and why? When I finally have the installation done I want
to be able to use the HackRF-One and also the USRP B200 with
Gnuradio-Companion.

Thank you everyone for your comments so far.

Best regards,
Al