[Hackrf-dev] ubuntu 14.04lts

Paul Connolly eeipcy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 17:12:33 EDT 2015

try
"sudo apt-get --force-yes remove gr-iqbal"

       --force-yes
           Force yes; this is a dangerous option that will cause apt to
continue without prompting if it is doing something potentially harmful.
It should not be used except in very
           special situations. Using force-yes can potentially destroy
your system! Configuration Item: APT::Get::force-yes.