[Hackrf-dev] DVB-T and DVB-T2

Simon Kennedy simon at thekennedys.info
Sun Jul 5 10:08:51 EDT 2015

Cool, I'll delete the email I was about to send! I had forgotten that you
were trying to tx DVB-T. However, I remember that when I was playing with
DVB-T I was able to use framerates from 25 to 60, but maybe it depends on
the TV your are using.

I used an RTL-SDR dongle for receiving and found that avconv worked
perfectly but using ffmpeg I could only get a pixellated image, go figure!

Simon.