[Hackrf-dev] Amp On or Off

Paul Connolly eeipcy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 08:04:36 EDT 2015

CW power-in exceeding +13dBm could be the cause of killing the MGA-81563.

Or it could be that an external LNA is powered up after the HackRF and
provides a small transient spike that exceeds the maximum allowed Vin
(+0.5V to -1.0V), which is below the +/-15V<->+/-8000V protection
provided by the ESD TVS diode D1.