[Hackrf-dev] DVB-T and DVB-T2

Tom vsboost at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 04:41:37 EDT 2015

Ahh that did the trick, thanks.

From: simonhkennedy at gmail.com [mailto:simonhkennedy at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Simon Kennedy
Sent: Wednesday, 1 July 2015 5:33 PM
To: Tom
Cc: hackrf-dev at greatscottgadgets.com
Subject: Re: [Hackrf-dev] DVB-T and DVB-T2

Tom,

the key message is

"FATAL: Failed to open HackRF device (-5) HACKRF_ERROR_NOT_FOUND"

For some reason something has changed. I have just run this successfully but have had to change line 100 in my version of the program to:

out = osmosdr.sink(args="hackrf")

i.e. I changed the connection string from "hackrf=0" to "hackrf"

Give it another try.

Simon.