[Hackrf-dev] ADS-B gr-air-modes gain settings

Ariel Diaz adiaz133 at mail.valenciacollege.edu
Sat Jan 31 11:32:31 EST 2015

Wondering if anyone can give me any insight about this.  I am a little confused and though I am aware this is not a gr-air-modes list, I am looking for anyone that has ran into perhaps the same issue. I've been trying to run modes_rx for a few days now with absolutely no success. I am able to see the ads-b signal on gqrx for example, yet unable to receive anything within gr-air-modes.

I assume this is because the only gain setting I can modify is RF gain but, there is no access to the other gain settings. I assume the solution would be an external LNA but, I am wondering if anyone has been successful at ads-b in any other way or form other than an external LNA.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.