[Hackrf-dev] Sensitivity

Stephen refsmmat at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 21:10:09 EST 2015

Hi Mike,
I have also contacted you regarding the performance of my HackRF.
My former work (some time ago) was test/repair of radio equipment & I still
have access to RF test equipment.
I have performed RX sensitivity tests on the HackRF extensively on its own,
as well as doing performance comparisons with an RTL-SDR 820T and attempts
to receive NOAA passes.

The HackRF's RF performance has consistently been inferior to the RTL-SDR
820T - irrespective of configuration / software used.

Can I send my HackRF to you for your assessment?
Regards,
Stephen