[Hackrf-dev] Gqrx can't find hackRF

Ben Greenfield ben at cogs.com
Sat Jan 10 19:38:52 EST 2015

> On Jan 10, 2015, at 1:16 PM, Jay Hamlin <redwoodranch at mac.com> wrote:
>
> I have tried hard to solve this problem on my own but I’m stuck and need help.  I installed all the software on Macintosh using Homebrew following the instructions carefully.

I was able to get it going using macports. I could probably get you my binaries if using macports isn’t an option.
The binaries were made for Yosemite on a 2-3 year old mini.

I could also do specific tests to help troubleshoot. I made it through all the current lessons using macports on Yosemite.

Good luck,
Ben