[Hackrf-dev] Gqrx can't find hackRF

Jay Hamlin redwoodranch at mac.com
Sat Jan 10 13:16:21 EST 2015

I have tried hard to solve this problem on my own but I’m stuck and need help.  I installed all the software on Macintosh using Homebrew following the instructions carefully.  I used hackrf_spiflash and hackrf_cpldjtag to update the firmware and hackrf_info reports good information like everything is fine. But hackRF does not show up as a device in Gqrx and osmocom_fft reports no device found.  I saw one other report like this in the archives but with no resolution.  It seems like there must be a simple configuration or path wrong but I can’t figure it out.  Please help.  Thanks.  Jay.