[Hackrf-dev] Hack RF getting started - overruns

Graham watchguard1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 03:07:20 EST 2015

HI John

I have a Toshiba satellite with quad core AMD and 8 gb ram  and I also
have trouble with lots of 000000
with Ubuntu 14.04 :-(

One option is to change the samp-rate to 2 mhz  which sometimes works
for me

Have you tried the GNu radio live DVD  works much better than pentoo
If you run the Gnu radio live Dvd
that would prove whether its a hardware problem or your installation of
gnu radio

I have a macbook pro as well which I have completely replaced with
ubuntu 14  and it runs the hack rf at full sample rate
but it is a much faster machine :-)

Cheers Graham