[Hackrf-dev] mesuring deviation and creating a controled deviation xmitter.

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 12:47:51 EST 2015

I've been playing with GNU radio for some time..
I need help.
Anyone can contact me off list?
I want to make 2 thing
1 make a receiver for FM (ham radio band vhf and uhf ) that would be able to give me, what is the subtone used  AND give me the total deviation of the FM signal.

2 create a xmiter for the ham band (vhf and uhf) , where I can select a subtone, and vary its level. AND/OR send a 1khz signal and select the deviation I want.
having a visual of the audio signal would also be nice ;-) (scope)
I just cant figure it out..
Any guru around?
Pierre VE2PF