[Hackrf-dev] Swtiching between external & internal clock

xun wang xun911 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 10:58:29 EST 2015

> I'd love to see that mod you did. Do you have some documentation about it? Can you give me the exact model of the TCXO?
> thanks!
Sure I used DV75C TCXO, it’s specced at 0.28ppm with 6mAh draw. I just used a 0.1uF 0805 bypass cap on VCC and a perf board with some headers. Here is of a photo with it mounted onto the board(ignore the output cap) -> http://imgur.com/slrvQPG ,I also removed the P22 header so that it can fit into the HackRF One enclosure.

It’s probably a very basic mod for most people here on the list, but if there’re more interests, I can put up more details.

cheers,

Xun