[Hackrf-dev] FHSS?

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:55:44 EST 2015

On 2 December 2015 at 01:58, Gopala Prem via HackRF-dev
<hackrf-dev at greatscottgadgets.com> wrote:

> sorry for being lazy and not including the information abt the FHSS document I mentioned.
> Its by Paul David and imho he has done a stunning job...
>
> See for yourself:
> http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/679473/25461602/1411158960237/Sep18_07_David_DSSSFHSS.pdf?token=Ivu9LTilloy432Jzj50m7ejcIXQ%3D

An interesting read.  It may be worth contacting Paul to ask if he has
looked at 802.11, although I would expect the answer to be no.

Since my previous email I have remembered that Robert Havelt presented
some SDR 802.11 FHSS work in 2009, the slides are available here:
https://www.blackhat.com/presentations/bh-europe-09/Havelt/Black-Hat-Europe-2009-Havelt-FHSS-Network-Security-slides.pdf

I can't seem to find a video of the presentation.

Thanks,
  Dominic