[Hackrf-dev] NSA Playset-Hackrf Question:

DJ Chesley dj.chesley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:40:55 EST 2015

Hey devs,

I was wondering if anyone with actual experience using the Hackrf One with
TWILIGHTVEGETABLE & DRIZZLECHAIR could ansewer a few questions for me
please?

I finally have all of the A51 rainbow tables downloaded (for a second
time), and am trying to create a Drizzlechair using a 2TB usb 3.0 external
HD. I was following the directions the Frosty Hacks website my previous
attempt, and mistakenly deleted the tables, so I want to ask first before I
try a second time.

The confusion is because I have multiple 750 GB external HDs that I am
using to store the tables while I partition the 2TB HD. Can someone tell me
exactly which commands to type if the tables are stored among drives -
(120GB /dev/sdb - Windows SSD) (740GB /dev/sdc) and (740GB /dev/sdc)?

Its frustrating that you need 4TB total to create the DC, but I just cant
take another download process.

Also, where has the ISO for Twilightvegetable gone? It was in a MEGA
account, but now I can't find it! After the time invested so far I really
hope to get this working, so please help if you can!

Thank you,

-DJ Chesley

http://frostyhacks.blogspot.com/2015/04/gsm-wtf-bbq.html