[Hackrf-dev] FHSS?

王康 scateu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:21:54 EST 2015

Have you measured the maximum hopping speed that HackRF could provide?

For example, is it possible for HackRF to hop every 1ms?

Besides, since HackRF has three RF bands(below 2.3GHz, between 2.3 and
2.7GHz, above 2.7GHz),
I think changing frequency between different frequency bands may led
to different time delay.

Perhaps someone could give some detailed experiment data.