[Hackrf-dev] FHSS?

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 05:08:17 EST 2015

On 1 December 2015 at 09:29, Gopala Prem via HackRF-dev
<hackrf-dev at greatscottgadgets.com> wrote:

> is there anybody out there ever having tried to decode the original 802.11
> transmitting via FHSS on 2.4 GHz (bandwidth 22MHz) with HackRF?

I'm definitely interested in this, but I have never seen an
implementation of 802.11 FHSS for GNURadio (or any other SDR
platform).

I believe that 802.11 FHSS was much lower bandwidth than 22MHz, so I
don't think that the bandwidth is a problem, it just needs to be
implemented.  My greatest trouble in researching this has been
acquiring FHSS APs and NICs to experiment with.

> I tried without much success so far and only found one theoretical concept on the net
> utilizing GNURadio, but no working setup.-

I haven't seen this, would you be able to share a link to it?

Dominic