[Hackrf-dev] Ghost attack using HackRF

veso266 at gmail.com veso266 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:40:03 EDT 2015

Unfortinoatly windows is not hackrf happy place but as time pases there will be something that will let you record IQ data and then retransmitt it back

PS: I think you can install GNU radio on windows but I dont know how to add out of tree projecrs to it like gr-drm or gr-rds or gr-ads

If you found any way of installing GNU Radio 3.7 with HackRF osmocom source and sink and adding Out of tree project on it I and I'm sure that a lot of people would be very happy to hear how you do it

Good luck and Best Regards

—
Sent from Mailbox