[Hackrf-dev] Ghost attack using HackRF

SARRA KTITI sarraktiti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:01:55 EDT 2015

Dear IIuta ,
It is the opposite, i am working in a lab : studying the possible Attack on
NetxGen in order to propose security solutions :  i was watching this video
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1QAjCH_1oU

 I just want to see how it works ,i'm not allowed to transmit anything
.So i'm not wishing to do an attack but i want  to propose a security
enhancement idea.( the maximum transmission distance of HackRF device is
very short )
Bests,