[Hackrf-dev] feasible idea using HackRF One

Martin Holst Swende martin at swende.se
Wed Aug 5 14:43:41 EDT 2015

I think the idea is feasible, but it's definitely not a simple project.

I can recommend reading through the blog posts starting with this one;
http://domonkos.tomcsanyi.net/?p=418 . It's related to GSM over SDR, not
specifically regarding SMS.

The blog posts above might be a good place to start, anyway.
Cheers,
Martin