[Hackrf-dev] feasible idea using HackRF One

Carl Olsson carlolsson.co at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 12:25:31 EDT 2015

Np, however when reading your question again maybe I misunderstood you.
Did you mean to send and receive text messages as in SMS?

If that is not what you want to do but instead build a data link for any text message between e.g. two hackrf I would start with gnuradio companion. You don't need matlab or any other tool for that.

Best