[Hackrf-dev] Parse recorded samples to Matlab

Carl Olsson carlolsson.co at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:54:18 EDT 2015

Hi all,

This is my first post to the mailing list so I hope I do everything
correctly.
I have recorded data using
hackrf_transfer -r "nameOfFile" -f 149000000 -s 5000000 -n 50000000
And I now want to read the data into Matlab but I can't figure out how. I
have read that the format is 8 bit signed I part followed by 8 bit signed Q
part and so on. I looked at the octave function in gr-utils and tried to
change the parsing from float so schar which should be 8 bit signed but it
didn't work.

Could someone please give me a hint on how to proceed?

Very Best Regards,

Carl