[Hackrf-dev] Help with NFC decoding.

evilsocket evilsocket at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 11:44:55 EDT 2015

Yeah as long as I know, NFC-A is modulated on ASK 100% from the reader side
and ASK 10% from the tag side, so using only one type of demodulation I
should be able to see only the reader data and wrongly demodulated tag data
... but once I'll be able to correctly demodulate the reader side, I'll
"follow" the protocol and know what should be demodulated how ....
hopefully :P

I'm pretty sure it's ISO14443a, at least that's what the nfc reader app I'm
using is saying.