[Hackrf-dev] ubuntu 14.04lts

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:57:54 EDT 2015

On 16 April 2015 at 12:12, pete M <petem001 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, got mixed up not the wiki but it was based on this post:
>
> https://mborgerson.com/getting-started-with-the-hackrf-one-on-ubuntu-14-04/

That looks like a fairly reasonable set of instructions for the time,
but I would recommend that anyone not planning to modify libhackrf or
the hackrf firmware should use the last stable release (2014.08).  As
previously mentioned, pybombs would be my preferred method for
installing all of the hackrf and gnuradio tools that you will likely
want to use.

If for any reason you aren't able to use pybombs, then I you can
follow that guide but download the release instead of cloning the git
repository.

Thanks,
  Dominic